THS Enterprises LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
THS Enterprises LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from MONDAY, 05/28/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first name and last name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find
interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email,
phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To personalise your experience using our Sites, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements;
- To monitor and analyse trends and better understand how users interact with our websites, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our services, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of THS Enterprises LLC.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put
in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing of information
We do not share or sell your personal information with any other organisation, and we won't pass on your details except when we need to do so in order to complete a transaction.
There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your personal data with certain third parties without further notice to you, which are as follow:
you have consented to the transfer/sharing of data;
- the transferring/sharing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- the transferring/sharing of data is required under a legal obligation;
- the transferring/sharing of data is necessary to protect your vital interests;
- the transferring/sharing of data is necessary to carry out public functions (such as the administration of justice); or
- the transferring/sharing of data is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of the company or third parties (unless it could unjustifiably prejudice your interests).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We may retain your personal data as long as you are registered to use the Site. You may close your account by either clicking on the opt-out link provided in one of our communications or email email@example.com.
In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep personal data for a minimum period, for example if it must be retained by court or tribunal order or where THS Enterprises LLC is under a contractual obligation to retain it. If there is no such legal requirement, THS Enterprises LLC will only keep the personal data for so long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as expressly consented. If we no longer need your personal information, we will delete or de-identify it. Even if we delete your personal data, it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to
indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes,
you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of United States Of America. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Suite 400, 11500 Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make any changes, we will post these on this page and change the “Last Updated” date below. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement frequently to stay informed of the latest modifications.
Version 1.0 Last updated: 05.26.2018